The Bar Chart gives the users a primary means of visualizing and selecting data.
Loading Bar Charts
To create a bar chart you must choose the data you would like to input. Then choose the color and click on the button.
You can add multiple bar charts in the same window and view them one-by-one by scrolling down.
Exploring Within the Bar Chart
- When you place the mouse pointer over a bar, the information (ID, RFU, Rank and the Name of the sample printed on the microarray) associated with the specific bar is shown in the top left corner.
- You can use the mouse scroll wheel to zoom into and out of regions of the bar chart.
- After zooming in, you can hold down the left-click and drag the mouse sideways to pan the entire chart in a zoomed in manner for easier visibility.
- If the “Glycan Structure” drawer is open, placing the mouse cursor over the bar should draw the Glycan Structure, provided the name is in CFG format.
- You can delete the bar chart by clicking on the Delete Graph button on the top right corner of the chart.
Making Selections Using Bar Charts
There are three ways in which you can make selections
- You can click on the Select All button on the top right corner of the chart to select the full data set.
- You can click on the x-axis and drag along the x-axis to select a region of data points.
- You can click on individual bars to select specific data points or deselect them.
To deselect all the selections in a chart you can simply press the Refresh Selections button .